The data presented to PUCARAHOME by Carolina Piacentini (hereinafter PUCARAHOME) accessible to the address (URL) www.pucarahome.com ("site") at the time of registration and successively for the use of the service by time, offered by PUCARAHOME, will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data ("privacy code"). Following Article 13 of the Italian Privacy Code, PUCARAHOME informs users about the following:
- TREATMENT HOLDER
Owner of the processing of personal data is the sole proprietorship PUCARAHOME with legal seat in Cura Carpignano (Pv), Cascina Vimanone 1, Italy. C.F. PCNCLN74B58Z600A; Pec firstname.lastname@example.org registered in Chamber of Commerce of Pavia, IT under the number PV-290848 (hereinafter the "Holder").
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
- User data are collected and used exclusively for the purpose directly related to the instrumentation of the activation of the service offered by PUCARAHOME, for example to allow the management of purchase orders, setup, invoicing and delivery of Products ordered by users on the Site, including the customer support service, in addition to complying with the obligations established by law, a regulation or community rule and by the exercise of their rights in court. It is clarified that by choosing the registration option on the Site "connect with your facebook account" the user accepts that Facebook transmits PUCARAHOME personal data for registration.
In addition, prior specific consensus by the user and until the annulment of the same:
- The user, by checking the box in the place of contact or activation request, gives consent to the use of his / her own personal data, in particular the e-mail and mailing address, to the Owner, for sending commercial proposals Related and / or related to the service of PUCARAHOME and for the sending of advertising material related exclusively to its products and / or services or commercial communication, including the newsletter related to the offers of the Site and for the development of market research directed among others objectives to evaluate the degree of user satisfaction (clarification: purpose of "marketing"). On the other hand, if the user does not check the specific box it will be understood that he does not consent to such treatment.
- The user can oppose the treatment according to art. 2B at any time after giving its own approval;
-transmit the specific link present in any promotional content e-mail sent by PUCARAHOME;
- changing your preferences within the Site to the section "my account";
- sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com;
-accessing the "contacts" section inside the Site and sending a specific request to cancel / change the agreed preferences;
Failure to consent to the purpose of item 2B above does not in any way prejudice the user's ability to register on the Site and to use the PUCARAHOME service.
- Finally, users who wish to use the "invite a friend" service by clicking on the "invite your friends" option, declare that they have obtained the approval of the recipient to communicate their e-mail address to PUCARAHOME with The sole purpose of allowing the sending of an invitation to register on the Site. The data relating to the e-mail address of the recipient will not yet be preserved by PUCARAHOME successively to the transmission of the invitation e-mail.
- The e-mail address indicated by the user at the time of purchase of a product or a service offered on the Site may be used by PUCARAHOME for the sending of e-mail communications as an object of direct sale of products or Services similar to those acquired by the user. (Without the need for express consent or in advance of the user, it is called "soft spamming") provided that the user does not exercise the right to object in the ways described in item C above.
Successive specifications of the purpose with which the data are processed will be listed time by time in the informative ex art. 13, D.Lgs. 196/2003, which will be presented when the personal data are modifie.
- NATURE OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The presentation of the data requested at the time of activation of the service, for the purpose detailed in section 2A, is mandatory, as it is directly related to the operation and development of services. The possible rejection of submitting the data implies the impossibility of PUCARAHOME to complete the user registration process and therefore to provide the service.
Refusal to consent related to section 2 will not produce any consequence on the service offered.
- COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA
The personal data of the user can be communicated to subjects determined or ordered by the Holder to offer the service of instrumentation and execution of the obligations related to the registration to the Site www.pucarahome.com and to the online purchase, within the limits and in conformity to Detailed instructions.
In particular the data may be communicated to:
- persons, societies or professional studies. Providing the assistance, consulting or collaboration service with PUCARAHOME in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- subjects delegated and / or commissioned by PUCARAHOME for the development of the activity or part of the activities related to the realization of the sales operation, such as customer service, even if it is managed in outsourcing; The logistics center proposed for the preparation of the products purchased by the user; The transport companies responsible for sending the products purchased; The individuals who carry out the activity on behalf of the Post-Sale Assistance Holder and any external collaborator that is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the activities of PUCARAHOME in relation to the offer agreement of the services themselves.
- Public Administration for the development of institutional functions within the limits established by law or regulations.
The company has appointed some responsible for the processing of users' personal data according to the function they perform. The updated list of all the Responsible for the treatment is available at the head office and can be requested to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. Such a list may be successively integrated or updated as necessary.
Those responsible for the processing of users' personal data, appointed by PUCARAHOME are several companies up to date
- for the processing of the data necessary to develop the activity of administration of the outsourcing system and security and computer assistance, including the development and management of packages and computer tools;
- for the management of the data necessary to offer the newsletter service;
- for the processing of the data necessary for the management of packaging, shipping and delivery; And in general the activities that make logistics.
- for the processing of the data necessary for the development of activities of an accounting / fiscal nature;
- for the processing of the data necessary for the development of the legal support activity;
- for the processing of the necessary data to the realization of some software and useful web applications to the management of the orders of the clients.
The data of the subjects are not subject to diffusion.
- METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are collected electronically and processed through registration, consultation, communication, conservation, cancellation, carried out with the help of electronic instruments, ensuring the use of suitable measures for the security of the data processed and guaranteeing the reservation of the same .
The user data, stored in an electronic hardware, are stored on a server owned by Arsys (Arsys Internet S.L.U. B-85294916) located in Spain. In particular, it declares that the data registered in the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and have adopted the appropriate security measures to guarantee the integrity and availability of the data in addition to the protection of the areas and The relevant premises in order to ensure custody and integrity and accessibility.
Personal data will be processed by employees and / or dependents of the Holder in the capacity of managers or managers, within the scope of the respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the Holder.
PUCARAHOME ensures the highest level of security in the management of user data. Information regarding credit cards, or any payment instrument, is stored only in encrypted form and according to the security requirements of PCI certification. PUCARAHOME does not have access to confidential information regarding letters of credit, or other payment instruments, which will be dealt with by intermediaries and letters of credit or other payment instruments, in the respective Privacy Code.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In compliance with article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user has the right to obtain, at all times, confirmation of the existence of the data that they are responsible for and the purpose for which they are used. You also have the right to request the updating, correction, cancellation or blocking of the data and to oppose, in whole or in part, its management.
In order to exercise the rights enumerated above, in addition to receiving information relative to the objects in which the data are archived or to which the data come communicated or about the subjects that, as responsible or in charge, can come to knowledge of their data, The user may contact the Card Holder.
The art. 7. d.lgs. 196/2003 provides:
Rights of access to personal data and other rights
1.The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or less of the personal data that they are entitled to, even if they are not yet registered and the communication of them in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the information:
- A) of the origin of the personal data;
- B) the purpose or modality of the treatment;
- C) of the logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- D) of the ends identified by the Holder, those responsible and the designated representative complying with Article 5 (2);
- E) of the subjects or categories of subjects to which the personal data may be communicated or that may come to knowledge as designated representatives in the territory of the State, responsible or responsible.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- A) the updating, the correction, or when the integration of the data is of interest;
- B) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those in which conservation is not necessary in relation to the objectives for which the data were collected or successively processed;
(C) proof that the operations in subparagraph (a) and (b) are made known, including what it does to its content, of those on which its data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such verification proves impossible or Includes a use of means that are excessively disproportionate to the right protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose all or part of:
- A) for legitimate reasons to the management of personal data that are relevant to the purpose of the search;
- B) to the processing of the personal data that competes to him for the purpose of the sending of advertising material or of direct sale or for the studies of market or commercial communication.
In order to exercise the rights enumerated above, in addition to receiving information about the subjects or entities in which the data are stored or to which they are communicated or the subjects, who in their capacity as responsible or responsible come to knowledge of the data, may contact the Holder by sending A request to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
- PLUG-IN FACEBOOK
Our Website uses so-called Social Network Plugins facebook.com.
Further details on the Facebook plug-in and the features are available at http://developers.facebook.com/.
To prevent the transmission and storage of data relating to browsing the Internet through Facebook, the user must disconnect from Facebook before visiting our Website.
- DURATION OF TREATMENT
The treatment will have a duration no longer than that necessary for the purpose for which the data are collected in accordance with the obligations of a civil, tax and tax nature. At the end of the processing period of the data indicated above the data will be canceled from the computer system and will not be more accessible.